Verona’s Porta Nuova Station is on the main railway lines running north-south
Munich-Brennero-Verona-Bologna-Florence-Rome and east-west Turin-Milan-Verona-Trieste
Travelling by train has always been the most convenient, fast and sustainable way to reach Vinitaly-Enolitech-Sol&Agrifood.
This is why Veronafiere has renewed the agreement with Trenitalia that allows visitors and exhibitors attending Vinitaly-Enolitech-Sol&Agrifood to buy tickets at a discount rate through Trenitalia Group Offices.
The offer is valid until 30 April 2018 on all trains arriving and departing from Verona: 30% discount on 1st class and 20% on 2nd class.
How to purchase train tickets at a discount fare?
- 30% discount for 1st Class / Business Class tickets
– 20% discount for 2nd Class / Standard / Premium tickets
*calculated on the basic fares for adults. Executive and Excelsior services are excluded.
Exhibitors and/or visitors attending Vinitaly-Enolitech-Sol&Agrifood only have to show their entrance tickets for Vinitaly-Enolitech-Sol&Agrifood (exhibitor pass, invitation coupon or ticket/subscription purchased on-line) or the voucher downloaded and duly compiled as indicated below when purchasing train tickets through Trenitalia Group Offices or its Italian partner Travel Agents.
GETTING TO THE EXHIBITION CENTRE FROM THE RAILWAY STATION
- Pedestrian route:Travellers by train can use the pedestrian-bicycle link between the station and the exhibition centre to reach Vinitaly in less than 10 minutes: from platform 12, the route (570 metres long in total) leaves from the rear of the station, crosses over the Railway Sidings and reaches Viale Piave. Here, you can take a shuttle bus or continue on foot to the exhibition centre following the route marked by special stickers on the ground with directional arrows and the Vinitaly logo.
LOOK THE MAP
- Free Shuttle Bus:Arrivals at Porta Nuova Railway Station are served by a free shuttle bus service to/from the Exhibition Centre, departing from Pavement E approximately every 15 minutes 8.30-20.
- Taxi: The Railway Station is about 3 km from the Exhibition Centre. Taxi ranks are at the main entrance. Cost: approx. € 8.00. About 5/6 minutes
- Bus: From outside the station. Cost: approx. € 1.30. About 8/9 minutes.